Printers Offline Assistance 24x7
Fix Canon Printer Offline Issues?
Get Instant and Quality Printer Services from Technical Experts who deliver results and troubleshoot printer Technical problems immediately!
How to Fix Canon Printer Offline Issues?
Canon printers are amongst the best-branded printers in the market and are very reliable and affordable at the same time. The printers come with advanced and hi-tech features which makes printing very convenient and efficient. However, despite everything set to work flawlessly, there may be technical glitches sometimes causing printer offline error. This may give a serious setback to your routine work if not addressed immediately.
Some of the widely observed causes for canon printer going offline in Windows 7, Windows 10 and Mac OS are related to poor communication or other errors between the device and the printer like printer cable not correctly attached, paper-jams, the problem with printer driver or software, etc.
You can try to fix printer offline errors in Windows 7, Windows 10 and Mac operating system by following these steps:
- Check both ends of the USB or ethernet cable, which establish a connection between your device and printer and ensure that it is plugged firmly. In the case of a wireless printer, check that your internet connection is working properly and the printer is online.
- Reset the printer by unplugging the power cord from the printer and then from the power outlet and wait for few minutes. Reconnect the power cord to a power socket and then to the printer. Then switch on the printer and take a printout to check the status.
- Delete the printer and reinstall the same in your windows or mac device.
- Try to remove the printer drivers in Windows 7 and Windows 10 computers and printer kexts in Mac systems. Then reinstall these drivers or kexts to see if the printer comes online.
- In Windows systems, locate your printer in the control panel and click “see what’s printing” option. In the window that opens, click the “Printer” tab and uncheck the “Use Printer Offline” option.
- Ensure that there are no documents or print jobs pending or blocked, to be processed by the printer. If there is any, remove them and clear the print queue and try to re-print the document.
- Restart the Print Spooler service in Windows 7 and Windows 10 devices or reset the printing system in mac systems.
These are some of the important steps to fix canon printer offline problems. Still, if you are not able to address the issue, you can contact us for expert troubleshooting solutions. Our technical team will fix all printer offline snags and provide routine maintenance to ensure that your printer continues to work uninterrupted and trouble-free.
How to solve Canon printer offline windows 10?
- Change printer settings
- Restart the Print Spooler service
- Change printer properties
- Reinstall your printer drivers
- Install the latest updates
- Add a second printing device
- Check if you are using a VPN connection
Canon printer offline fix MAC
- Click on the Apple main menu.
- Choose the “System Preferences” option.
- Go to “Printer and Scanner”.
- In the left section, right-click and choose “Reset Printing System”.
- After that ; enter the credentials (username and password)
- Click on the “OK” button.
- Wait until the list of printers is clean.
- Add your printer again (scroll up and check the previous section).
How do I prevent other people from connecting to my printer?
The vast majority of wireless printers require an access code or password before they can connect and use them.
Installing a Canon printer is much less complicated than it seems, and it only takes one configuration to be able to print later without any problem… And without a cable in sight!
Want to switch to wireless printing? Browse our range of products and find out which WiFi printer to choose based on your needs.
Disclaimer: We are an independent and trustworthy third party technical support service provider that is not cooperated or associated with any of the companies until and unless this type of relationship is expressed particularly. We do not promote any company or brand. We hereby decline any relationship, authorization or sponsorship with any company, brand, product or official image used for sponsorship purposes.